FORME is a network project dedicated to the national and international enhancement and promotion of the entire Italian dairy/cheesemaking sector.
• Increase the perceived value of Italian cheeses
• Boost sales
• Raise awareness of the products and the areas that produce them
• Promote sustainable models that take account of the wellbeing of animals and the environment
• Foster a culture of quality
Forme. Bergamo, European Cheese Capital
The event is now in its fourth edition and is staged in Bergamo, which can boast the highest number of PDO cheeses in Europe: a full 9 of Italy’s 50 PDO cheeses are produced within the province of Bergamo.
EXPO. BERGAMO EXPERIENCE
FROM 1 MAY TO 31 OCTOBER 2015
• FORMAE. Bonum, pulchrum, verum
Exhibition of art and cheese
• 7-week presence at EXPO Milan
NOBILITY OF CHEESE. The world’s rarest and most valuable cheeses.
FROM 20 OCTOBER TO 22 OCTOBER 2017
• Luxury Cheese Exhibition in the Sala delle Capriate, Palazzo della Ragione
• Finals of the Italian Cheese Awards
THE ORIGINS. From great milk to cheesemaking excellence.
FROM 28 SEPTEMBER TO 01 OCTOBER 2018
• The Origins of Forme. Italian cheesemaking excellence across 50 PDO cheeses
Museum exhibition in the Sala delle Capriate, Palazzo della Ragione
• Cheese Valley and UNESCO Creative City
• Astonishment and emotion. The art of seasoning. ONAF National Conference and Competition.